Wednesday 18 May 2016

Me, me, me, me, me!

It shocked me to find out that I have absolutely nothing to say that isn't related to this goddamn disease recently. I've become such a self-centred bore for example that my best mate was over from America where he now lives and not only did I TOTALLY forget he was still in the same country as me for once, after he reminded me and asked if he could come visit the best conversation
I could offer was how swollen my balls are from the steroids & fluids.


We had a good laugh about it obviously, because when are swollen genitals not funny, but its not the point. I need to get out of here and back to normal so I can practice talking about whatever normal people discuss like the weather or Britain's Got Talent.

I'd also like to point out that I've had a lot of people asking if they can come see me, and its actually been a shock to realise how many people care that much. I really do appreciate it.
To anyone I told not to come trust me I was saving you from spending a boring hour in the company of a fully grown man, with the atrophied body of a pre-super serum Captain America, in a nappy getting up every 5 minutes to do weird shits. 
Nothing personal, I'd just rather keep the number of people in that club to a minimum. I'll see you when I get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment